CRUSH IMPORTS is looking for a professional and enthusiastic sales representative to join our growing team.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to apply for the position, please send resume to Mark Kuspira email@example.com
We are a dynamic Wine & Spirits Import company operating in Western Canada. We are looking for an energetic team player with excellent communication skills, a proven sales record, and great wine knowledge.
This position will be expected to drive results for retail and on-premise accounts for CRUSH and also for our no/low division (soft crush). It is important that you are passionate about wine and building long term relationships with clients, while working well independently.
The right person will be:
- Highly organized, goal and detail-oriented with superior relationship building skills
- An expert in customer service
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and objectives while maintaining reports of sales activity
- Conducting sales calls to both potential new and existing clientele, with great follow up skills
- Able to show initiative, creativity, and excellent problem solving skills
- Able to coordinate and conduct wine tastings and events
- Presenting and updating sales materials and reports as needed
- Managing expenses and budgets on time
- Experienced with all social media platforms and email marketing campaign software
- Knowledgeable with CRM software, and must be quick to learn internal software applications
- An incredible team player!
- Minimum 2 years Sales & Marketing experience within the Wine & Spirits industry
- WSET certification – level 3 or equivalent & ProServe Certification
- Knowledge of Liquor Connect Logistics in Alberta
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications
- Car and valid Driver’s License
- Capacity to lift 20 kg
- Flexibility to travel and attend weekend or evening events
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills